Kim Kardashian: I was so unhappy with my big butt



Reality star Kim Kardashian says snarky criticism about her weight really bothered her a lot.
[Note: Season 4 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs tonight]

Ironically, Kardashian--who is most known for her voluptuous backside--says mean-spirited comments about her big butt hurt her the most.

Kim says being called "the Tush" by bloggers and a "fat donkey" by former Miss USA Shanna Moakler really got under her skin.

"I wasn't heavy, but I was being criticized left and right," she recounts. "It really brought me down." Rather than stew over the negative comments, the curvy 5'2" Kardashian worked out and dieted rigorously over the past few months, and has lost over 15 pounds.

Kim slimmed down from about 128 pounds to 109--a weight she hasn't been at since the ninth grade! The key to losing the last 10 pounds was being consistent with her diet and exercise.

"I'd always work out a day or two but would lose motivation," she says. "I finally realized [that to achieve permanent weight loss] you have to be consistent." Kardashian also broke her junk-food habit by cutting back on sweets and eating salads and grilled chicken.

While Kim is still working on her body, she's happy with the results so far. "I'm proud of my body,"she says. "If there is something you're not happy about, you can't just sit there. You have to put all your effort into fixing it."


0 comments:

Post a Comment